Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
What’s the best reason to re-mortgage?
You may want to re-mortgage, if…
- If you are looking to save money by switching between providers
- You have had a mortgage once, now you own your property and want to borrow money against it
- If you want to consolidate debt
- You want to borrow more money
- Your circumstances have changes and you need a more flexible solution, for example you have come into some money but you cannot make an overpayment or you need to skip a payment and need a mortgage with a “payment holiday” option
Do you know what type of deal you would be most interested in?
- Repayment vs interest only
- Fixed-rate, variable-rate or a hybrid option
- Would you like your loan to be portable and move it to a new property?
Contact us on 01708 504455 or email Gary Taylor on firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you find the right deal for you.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE